Telephone Dublin: 01 254 2468 Email: email@example.com
Since 2000 our consultants have inspired and supported several thousand individuals across Ireland and the UK to secure new jobs or start their own businesses. Our services include face-to-face and online support delivered on either a 1-2-1 basis, in workshops, or via e-learning seminars. Support includes: CV writing, job hunting, interview skills, application forms, self-employment, LinkedIn and retirement planning.
- Full Day Support €575
- Pathfinder Support €1,695 (3 face to face sessions and 6 months remote support)
- Pathfinder Plus €3,995 (6 face to face sessions and 9 months remote support)
- Premium Pathfinder €5,995 (12 face to face sessions and 12 months remote support or face to face and headhunters contacting potential empoyers
- Bespoke packages
- Job Search €795
- Job Search + 1-2-1 €1,400*
- Job Search + 1-2-1 €1,900**
- Self-employment €795
- Retirement Planning €795
- Redeployment Workshops £€605
* for 8 delegates ** for 16 delegates
- Several workshops can be delivered online as e-workshops including: CV writing, job hunting, interview skills, self-employment
- 1-2-1 individual support is provided online internationally
- For individuals we also run one a month weekend webinars on a pay-per-view basis. Please contact us for more details
So what makes us different? Our expertise...
All our outplacement consultants are experienced recruitment professionals, each having over 20 years experience in the industry; they are individuals who:
- understand the job market - private, public and third sector
- have literally reviewed thousands of CV’s over their careers and know how to optimise a CV for maximum impact
- interviewed hundreds of people and are expert interview coaches
- recruited for a vast array of job types across all sectors and numerous disciplines
... who better to provide outplacement support to job seekers?
Our outplacement consultants are also experts at identifying transferable skills and helping those who are looking at new careers or to change roles or employment sectors.
The support we offer is ‘cutting edge’ focusing on the use of modern technology and sites such as LinkedIn, along with traditional methodology. All telephone support is provided by our outplacement consultants and not a call centre. Our professional expertise is such that we train other organisations advisors and recruitment professionals on CV writing; Interview technique and job search techniques
Our current record for helping an individual achieve employment is 23 hours - they had no CV and not even started to job hunt when we met them. For those looking at self-employment our consultants can advise on: marketing both traditional and online; trading status including setting up limited companies or working as a sole trader; insurance and tax implications; business plans.